søndag den 12. juli 2015

Welcome to my blog!

Hello fellow Humans!
This is my new blog. I had one before, but it was from a time where I was sad all the time and had some bad thoughts. If you want to go read it you can but everything is in danish sooo.. Oh well! Let's get on with it.
This is going to be a blog about all the stuff i like, whether it is books or makeup or tv-series (I promise, though, I won't spoil anything without putting a spoiler warning on first). I am also going to post pictures and drawings I made myself just because I am too scared to show them to anyone i know.
And just, please, if you think about being mean to me or anyone else, just don't because it is not worth anything to make someone sad on purpose.
I think that was all for now so I will get back later and create many happy memories. Baaaaaye!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar