tirsdag den 8. marts 2016

My new book!

Hello fellow humans!
I know it's been a while, but this time I won't promise to get back soon, because then I know I would just feel bad if I don't. BUT, I have got soem exciting news! I am writing another book. I started about a month ago and I think the main characters are more or less as far along as they could be at this point. It is, just like the last one I started, a fantasy novel, but this time it is going to be more modernd day-ish. All I can say at this point is that the protaganist is called Kitty Morris, she has blue hair and is paranormal, just as the rest of the school she goes to. And no the don't know it yet.
That is all I can say right now but I will try to use wattpad, later anyway when there actually is some pages to post. My username is justmefreddie and the book will be in danish.
Thank you so much if you take your time to read this and also if you will read my book, it will really make me happy.
Untill next time, I guess I'll see you guys later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar